This week the Atlantic City Power Boat Show will be held in the Convention Center beginning Wednesday February 28th and running though next weekend, Sunday March 4th. One of the pleasures of
Easter Egg Hunts in Monmouth County NJ
- Belmar Children's Easter Egg Hunt Come join us on the beach for the annual Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, March 31, 2012. We will begin promptly at 11 a.m. Please arrive a few minutes prior to the start time as the hunt is over fast. Children ages 1-9 years are invited. The hunt will be held on the following beaches: 4th Avenue: 1-3 years, 3rd Avenue: 4-5 years, 3rd Avenue(North): 6-7 years, and 2nd Avenue: 8-9 years.
- First Assembly of God Easter Egg Hunt- Easter egg hunts for infant, Easter egg hunts for toddlers, Easter egg hunts for children, The Easter bunny will make an appearance, Held indoors in bad weather, FREE admission, Other activities for children, Bring a basket to collect the eggs!,
First Assembly Of God Church 220 Sycamore Ave., Shrewsbury, NJ 07702. Phone: 732.741.0048. Fax: 732.741.0650. Open: Saturday, March 31, 2012 from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Directions: The church is located on Sycamore Avenue in Shrewsbury, between Highway 35 and the Little Silver Train Station. Payment: There will be games, music, prizes and fun, fun, fun!.
- March 31, 2012 10 am - noon
Easter Egg Search in Long Branch
Sponsored by the Searchlight
Church. Free fun family event
Seashore School Fields
404 Broadway, Long Branch
Rain Date: April 7
- April 7, 2012 11 am
Easter Egg Hunt on the Beach in Sea Bright
Sea Bright Municipal Parking
lot. Prizes awarded for those
who find the golden eggs.
5,000 eggs and get to meet
the Easter Bunny. In case of rain
held in the gym at Borough Hall.
- April 7, 2012 11 am - 1 pm
Easter Egg Hunt in Pier Village
1000 eggs are filled with
treats and coupons from Pier
In Festival Plaza
This is a rain or shie event
Pier Village, Long Branch
- April 7, 2012 1 pm
Easter Egg Hunt in Ocean Grove
Sponsored by the Ocean Grove
Chamber of Commerce.
Held at the Main Ave. Beach
- Courtesy of easteregghuntsandevents.com and Monmouth County Tourism
ABR, CRS, E-Pro, RSPS, SFR, SRES Jim is a “Jersey boy” originally from north Jersey in the Totowa, Little Falls area. He made the move to Stafford about 30 years ago, after finding the perfect....
Latest Blog Posts
The Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang are starting to wrap up. A few more days and the cauldron will be extinguished. The next Olympics will also be in Asia, specifically Tokyo, Japan in 2020. Those
New Curbing Requirements in Long Beach Twp NJ on Long Beach Island Curbing Requirements in Long Beach Twp NJ LBI NJ Real EstateA new ordinance was just announced that will have an impact