For several months now I have been harping about the level of activity for sales and rentals on Long Beach Island. The numbers tell the story. Several Agencies are reporting that sales activity on
Easter Egg Hunts in Monmouth County NJ
- Belmar Children's Easter Egg Hunt Come join us on the beach for the annual Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, March 31, 2012. We will begin promptly at 11 a.m. Please arrive a few minutes prior to the start time as the hunt is over fast. Children ages 1-9 years are invited. The hunt will be held on the following beaches: 4th Avenue: 1-3 years, 3rd Avenue: 4-5 years, 3rd Avenue(North): 6-7 years, and 2nd Avenue: 8-9 years.
- First Assembly of God Easter Egg Hunt- Easter egg hunts for infant, Easter egg hunts for toddlers, Easter egg hunts for children, The Easter bunny will make an appearance, Held indoors in bad weather, FREE admission, Other activities for children, Bring a basket to collect the eggs!,
First Assembly Of God Church 220 Sycamore Ave., Shrewsbury, NJ 07702. Phone: 732.741.0048. Fax: 732.741.0650. Open: Saturday, March 31, 2012 from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Directions: The church is located on Sycamore Avenue in Shrewsbury, between Highway 35 and the Little Silver Train Station. Payment: There will be games, music, prizes and fun, fun, fun!.
- March 31, 2012 10 am - noon
Easter Egg Search in Long Branch
Sponsored by the Searchlight
Church. Free fun family event
Seashore School Fields
404 Broadway, Long Branch
Rain Date: April 7
- April 7, 2012 11 am
Easter Egg Hunt on the Beach in Sea Bright
Sea Bright Municipal Parking
lot. Prizes awarded for those
who find the golden eggs.
5,000 eggs and get to meet
the Easter Bunny. In case of rain
held in the gym at Borough Hall.
- April 7, 2012 11 am - 1 pm
Easter Egg Hunt in Pier Village
1000 eggs are filled with
treats and coupons from Pier
In Festival Plaza
This is a rain or shie event
Pier Village, Long Branch
- April 7, 2012 1 pm
Easter Egg Hunt in Ocean Grove
Sponsored by the Ocean Grove
Chamber of Commerce.
Held at the Main Ave. Beach
- Courtesy of easteregghuntsandevents.com and Monmouth County Tourism
ABR, E-Pro, SRES Jim is originally from north jersey - the Totowa-Little Falls-Paterson area. He made the move to Stafford Twp. about 25 yrs ago after finding the perfect waterfront home. Jim an....